We are committed to slow fashion and sustainable design. What do those words actually mean to us?
It is about:
- Creating garments which you can wear everywhere and everyday. We design clothing that women actually want to wear. Whether it's a typical office day, a business meeting, a conference or an after work drink with friends, we create dresses which will make you look great and feel confident in every occasion.
- Producing limited amount of designs to minimize waste. We do not want to overwhelm our customers with choice. We believe in "Less is more" approach to living. That is why we carefully select only a handful of designs that give you best fit and comfort, so you can find one piece that you love.
- Providing people who sew our clothes with adequate working conditions and fair wages. We have built a close relationship with our factory and regularly travel to our production place which enables transparency in our operations. All our clothes are made in a small family-owned factory in Armenia and we commit to providing full transparency on how our clothes are made.
- Using high quality fabrics which are made to last. Our sample garments are washed at least 20 times before they are put in production, which is what we, as a small business, can do to ensure the durability of our garments and a great value for your purchase. We are committed to continuous improvement and making our clothing as durable and green as possible.
- Educating our customers about best care practices. We want to make sure our garments are worn and cherished beyond the current season. That is why with every package we include useful tips on caring and washing practices to encourage sustainable approach to living.
- Raising awareness of the benefits of the slow fashion. We want to make it easy for women to make better choices. By actively raising awareness about the side effects of fast fashion and participating in the fashion revolution movement, we aim to encourage our customers to learn about how their clothes are made and to choose carefully where they spend their money everyday.
- Supporting local social and environmental projects. We believe that everyone can make a difference in the lives of others not only by choosing with whom they work, but also by contributing part of their profit to causes they support. That is why we chose to donate part of our profits to local organizations in Armenia which aim to minimize poverty, reduce unemployment, and fight for preserving the landscape of our planet.
- Incorporating sustainability in all of our business operations. We do not use plastic for our packaging. All of our garments are wrapped and sent in recycled paper-based materials. We minimize the amount of paper we print by keeping most of our documentation digital. Invoices, return forms, postcards which we sent to our customers are printed on recycled paper and are 100% recyclable. In addition, we print only the essentials on forms and send DHL return labels exclusively as e-mail for the sake of minimizing waste and our environment.
We seek to work with partners who share a common vision of sustainability, accountability and transparency. If our values match, drops us a line and let's see how we can collaborate.
While we know that we are not 100% sustainable, we have a big mission and the right values in place to make sure that we make progress towards it in the years to come.
Join us on a journey to sustainable slow fashion and a mindful approach to living.